SIMPSON Steel Building 24x24x12 Garage Storage Shop Metal Building Kit
+ Free shipping
If required for obtaining a Building Permit, the appropriate stateengineer’s stamp and letter of designation certification are available for all 50 states and Canada. - All roof and wall panels are attached with self-drilling fasteners.
Country/Region of Manufacture:
Metal Building Kit
Simpson Steel Building
Flat Rate Freight
Additional Product Information- Design: Steel Truss Design.
- Size: 24’ Wide 24’ Long 12’ Tall.
- Ground Snow Load: 20 lbs per sq. ft.
- Wind Load: 105 MPH.
- Exposure: C.
- Roof Pitch: 3:12.
MEET LOCAL CODE REQUIREMENTS (May require additional costs): Simpson Steel Truss buildings are designed.
to satisfy all building code requirements. If required for obtaining.
a Building Permit, the appropriate state engineer’s stamp and letter of.
designation certification are available for all 50 states and Canada. Check.
with your local building inspector or permit authority for specific.
requirements. If building permit is required, it should be obtained.
prior to fabrication. If a building permit is required you will most.
likely need stamped engineered drawings from us at an additional charge. Fabrication.
should not begin until you obtain the permit.
- All buildings come complete with an erection.
manual, easy to read drawings, and Anchor Bolt Plans.
- Custom designed around.
your door and window size and location requirements (doors and windows not.
- Included in pricing are 1 walk door opening, and all.
overhead door openings, these include all framing and trim (doors not.
included). Accessories (Walk doors – Windows – Insulation,.
- Your choice of color (13 available colors).
- Galvalume Roof.
- All structural members are high strength 57,000 psi.
pre-punched for easy assembly with either 1/2” bolts or self-drilling.
screws. Bolts and screws for the framework are supplied by us.
- Roofing panels are 26ga. 80,000 psi Galvalume+, which is a superior roofing product used throughout.
the metal building industry. It is comprised of an acrylic.
coating applied over the top of an already galvalume steel panel. It.
has a shiny aluminum appearance. Painted roof panels are.
- Wall panels are 26ga. 80,000 psi galvalume steel. They are comprised of a modified silicone.
polyester paint applied over the top of already galvalume steel.
panels. There are 13 standard colors.
- All roof and wall panels are attached with.
self-drilling fasteners. Wall panel fasteners are color matched. All.
panel laps are fastened with self-drilling fasteners. Roofing.
side laps receive roll mastic sealant. Gable ends and eave of.
roof receive a die formed foam closure to “bird-proof” the building,.
- All buildings come completely trimmed out in.
color. Sculptured gable, eave, corner and base trim, as well as.
jamb and head trim are included. Gutter and downspouts are an.
option. Trim material is the same as wall panels.
- Typically your building can be delivered within.
3 to 4 weeks from the time that you give us the authorization to proceed with.
- Shipping is included to MOST STATES in the U.S. Some additional freight may be.
added for the far West, Northwest, North, and Northeast. Please provide city,.
state and zip code during inquiry to confirm.
- 3” or 6” Insulation.
- Gutters & Downspouts.
- Colored Roof.
- 4’ Wainscot.
- Expandable Endwall.
- 18” Overhang (1 end or both).
- 18” Overhang (1 side or both).
- 7’ Liner Panel.
- Base Girt.
- Engineer Stamp on Drawings.
- Engineer Stamped Design Calculations.
- Foundation Plans.
- 3’x7’ Door.
- 3’x7’ Half Glass Door (Glass not included).
- 3’x7’ Slimline Glass Door (Glass not included).
- 3’x3’ Horizontal Sliding Window.
- 6’x3’ Horizontal Sliding Window.
- 3’x3’ Vertical Sliding Window.
- 3’x4’ Vertical Sliding Window.
- Light Transmitting Panel.
this opportunity to thank you for your interest in the pre-engineered steel.
building industry, and particularly for your interest in our company.
manufacturer of high quality, pre-engineered steel buildings since 1980. Our.
product line ranges from the most basic of structures, to the highest degree of.
design complexity. In addition to our line of Steel Truss buildings,.
Simpson Steel manufactures a variety of other structures. (Recreational,.
warehousing, mini-storage, airplane hanger, and shopping mall structures.).
developed and patented a steel truss design to compete with the wooden.
structured pole barns. The steel truss is shaped much like a wooden.
truss with a bottom chord. The main exception is, that all of the.
members of the truss are steel. Designed to carry the same snow.
loads as several wooden trusses, the steel trusses can be spaced as much as 20’.
these buildings is the same as any other larger industrial/commercial building.
we do. From the outside they look the same, the only difference.
being the truss itself. The truss takes the place of a welded up.
down” and is easily assembled on the ground. The members bolt to.
- Cost: Minimal compared to welded up I-Beam or Rigid Frames.
- Strength: Engineered to exceed your local design.
requirements for snow, wind and seismic loads. Stamped engineered.
- Shipping: Materials nest together for economical shipping.
plus we ship from over 15 plants nationwide making freight cost lower and we.
- Accessories: Complete line of accessories and options. Doors.